We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
What’s in Store for National Home Gardening Club Members?
The National Home Gardening Club offer many benefits to its members.
It is said to be the largest home gardening organization with paid membership. For a nominal fee, various benefits are available.
If you choose to become a member the National Home Gardening club, you will be entitled to the following perks.
1. Members can enter competitions to win free gardening products such as gardening accessories, tools, and other gardening supplies.
2. A coupon will be given to members to claim a free gardening shears.
3. Members can also access a free trial subscription of the Gardening How-To Magazine.
4. They may be eligible to test and keep gardening tools such as pruning shears. These are some of the products tested by members in the past two issues of the Gardening How-To magazine:
– Honda Harmony Lawn Mower
– Miracle-Gro Garden Weed Preventer
– Sunflower Garden
– Cobra Head Precision Weeder and Cultivator
– Preen ‘n Green
5. Members can enjoy a free directory of public gardens, which contains information about lush gardens, arboretums, and conservatories throughout the US.
6. They can interact and talk about tips, ideas and methods with other members.
7. Members can obtain gardening and landscaping tips and plans for the completion of various gardening projects.
8. They have access to the members-only gardening website.
9. Members can also preview gardening books, gardening videos, etc.
Indeed, the for-members-only benefits are that grandiose. They are all for the gardening enthusiasts to grab.
After the 30-day trial, you can continue your membership for only $1 per month (this is only an example, please check for the current pricing and events).
Many garden-lovers think this is a small price to pay for all these privileges.
PSW for your better gardening activities: joining your gardening club.